Same shit, different blog.

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Film quote quiz 2

Here's 20 quotes from films. Do you know what films they are from? (Easy)
1. "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn"
2. "Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore"
3. "You played it for her, you can play it for me...If she can stand it, I can. Play it!"
4. "Made it, Ma. Top of the world!"
5. "Mrs. Robinson, you're trying to seduce me. Aren't you?"
6. "You're gonna need a bigger boat"
7. "You smell that? Do you smell that?...Napalm, son. Nothing else in the world smells like that. I love the smell of napalm in the morning"
8. "Houston, we have a problem"
9. "Last night I dreamed I went to Manderley again"
10. "Rosebud"
11. "There can be only one!"
12. "That's thirty minutes away. I'll be there in ten."
13. "I hate Illinois Nazis."
14. "Go ahead, make my day."
15. "This is Ripley, last survivor of the Nostromo, signing off."
16. "You guys give up yet? Or are you thirsty for more?"
17. "Okay, who brought the dog?"
18. "Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads."
19. "'What' ain't no country I ever heard of! They speak English in 'What'?"
20. "I'm an average nobody. I get to live the rest of my life like a schnook."

Tags: film quiz